- Regardless of the content of these GCS, the Seller may invoke any changesin regulationsand circumstances, which may result in a change in operating costs or public and legal charges, and thus change the terms and conditions of the offer submitted by the Seller or the agreement already concluded between the parties.
- The Seller reserves the right to:
a) price changes;
b) changes and withdrawals/recalls of individual products;
c) introduction of new products.
- These GTS are applicable to all sale and services contracts concluded in the period from 02 February 2021.
- These GTS, contracts and statements between the parties are governed by the law of the Republic of Poland, and the place of settlement of any disputes is the Polish court competent for the local and material seat of the Seller.
- Regardless of the content of these GTS, the Seller may claim damages to the extent that the damage suffered by it exceeds the value of the stipulated contractual penalties.
- The provisions of these GTS do not in any way exclude or limit the rights and claims of the Seller against the Buyer that arise under mandatory provisions of law.
- The Buyer does not have the right to submit a statement of deduction to the Seller, unless the Buyer is a consumer within the meaning of the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014.
- The Seller reserves the right to unilaterally change the content of the GTS, without the need to inform the Customer, while attaching the current content of the GTS to each order and making it available in writing in the Seller's registered office, as well as in electronic form on its website www.petring.com.pl