1. Loading at the Seller's premises takes place on business days from 6.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
2. Entry into the Seller's plant requires the consent of the shift warehouse keeper. Vehicles should be parked in a parking lot belonging to the Seller.
3. Loading takes place only from the loading dock.
4. There must not be more than 2 vehicles on the maneuvering area and under the loading docks.
5. Own pick-ups require a notification made on the working day via e-mail, no later than 24 hours prior to the planned loading.
6. Written notification is accepted on working days from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. on the day before loading.
7. The notification must include the driver's full name, plate number of the vehicle or vehicle and trailer/semi-trailer.
8. Upon receipt of a written notification, the sales employee will provide information about the available loading hours.
9. Vehicles will not be allowed on the premises without prior notice.
10. After entering the plant area, the driver is obliged to provide the details required by the entity ordering transport and then proceed to loading the Goods in the nearest free time, with the reservation that the warehouse is open between 6.00 am - 9.00 pm
11. The notification shall be submitted in writing by the ordering party - the Seller does not accept notifications made by telephone or submitted by a forwarding agent or carrier.
12. Once the vehicle has been positioned at the loading dock, the shift storage facility places the goods (pallets/baskets/octabins/cartons) at the edge of the dock. It is the responsibility of the driver to position the goods and to properly secure them on the vehicle/trailer/semi-trailer. The Seller shall make available a pallet truck for positioning the goods.
13. After loading, the shift warehouse keeper issues the relevant shipping documents. The driver shall confirm on the documents the receipt of the goods entrusted to him. Confirmation of the documents is tantamount to the fact that the driver does not raise objections to the packaging of goods and certifies their correct condition.
14. After loading, securing the goods and receipt of documents, the driver must leave the PetRing premises within 10 minutes. It is forbidden to stop, interrupt or repair the vehicle/semi-trailer/trailer on the premises.
15. After 9.00 pm there is a total ban on entering the premises until 6.00 a.m. on the following day. On Holidays entering the premises is unconditionally prohibited.